Are you interested in a dynamic and evolving IT position? Do you crave highly diverse IT platforms to dig into and learn from? You may be looking for this position in Dillard's Software Integration and Administration. This uniquely diverse position will interface with all areas of technology as well as all lines of business.
We are seeking an engaging personality with a proactive and positive attitude. Our group of closely-knit team members is interested in adding a team player to share in our successes.
- Works with network engineers, system administrators, database administrators, and information security to design application server environments
- Serves as a liaison between the Infrastructure administration groups and end-users of the applications.
- Understands the business impact of IT issues. This includes any integrations with applications
- Develops relationships with vendors and internal clients, ensuring that systems meet corporate quality standards and conform to industry best practices
- Meets with clients and understands their needs, as well as translates those into technical requirements.
- Coordinates with development teams to identify business needs
- Architects and automates business processes within the application framework of Dillard’s
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to work onsite at Corporate Headquarters in Little Rock, AR
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Good oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with *NIX and/or Windows
- Possesses effective scripting and automation knowledge, and the ability to analyze systems and determine how these systems can meet client needs
- At least 3 years of experience working in a professional IT environment
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience with LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) or Active Directory
- Experience in application development
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Experience with multiple scripting languages
To apply, please submit a PDF of your resume and a PDF of your cover letter answering the following questions.
- Tell us why you’re interested in this position. What are you looking for in a career move?
- Give us your elevator pitch! Why are you a good fit for this position? What skills and abilities do you have that you feel make you qualified?
- We want to ensure we’re on the same page when it comes to compensation. What is your salary expectation (amount required to move forward with your application)? Is it negotiable?
- Our team works in our corporate office in Little Rock, AR. Are you local? If not, are you willing to relocate?