Dillard’s is seeking a Technical Support Analyst in Little Rock, Arkansas. The primary focus of this position is to assist users of Dillard’s Information Technology services who are experiencing complex procedural or operational problems with the use of IT applications, hardware, or services. This position is also responsible for executing, monitoring, and resolving issues with batch processing.
ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to all IT resource users by performing question/problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by-step solutions
- Must be able to function independently
- Handle phone and email support for moderate system or content issues
- Identify, resolve, and escalate issues when necessary
- Clearly communicate technical solutions in a user friendly, professional manner
- Record interactions in our service ticket database
- Identify and document resolution to recurring inquiries
- Occasionally assist other staff members and monitor open tickets to assure timely and effective resolution
- Provide equipment upgrade and maintenance assistance to personnel at all Dillard’s operating locations
- Ensure all batch processes are started and completed in a timely manner
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to work onsite at Corporate Headquarters in Little Rock, AR
- At least two years of experience working in help desk or technical support call center environments
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess a customer friendly attitude with the ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, holidays, and after hours
- Previous customer service experience
- Supervisory level experience in a call center or help desk environment
- Previous experience in a network operations field
- Previous IT Operations or production control experience
- Knowledge of Job Control Language (JCL) and batch scheduling applications
To apply, please submit a PDF of your resume and a PDF of your cover letter answering the following questions.
- Tell us why you’re interested in this position. What are you looking for in a career move?
- Give us your elevator pitch! Why are you a good fit for this position? What skills and abilities do you have that you feel make you qualified?
- We want to ensure we’re on the same page when it comes to compensation. What is your salary expectation (amount required to move forward with your application)? Is it negotiable?
- Our team works in our corporate office in Little Rock, AR. Are you local? If not, are you willing to relocate?