What you'll do...
- Supports Field Support area of responsibility by approving change tickets for Operations; analyzing daily and weekly incident data; identifying and communicating incident trends; reviewing and documenting associate quality trends; developing recommendations improvement, training, and mitigation plans for trending issues; creating and maintaining training plans; managing area specific training implementation; and ensuring that all safeguards have been taken by the requesting team.
- Determines the impact of new products and tools implementation across the business and mitigates potential issues by ensuring operational issues are considered during planning and implementation; identifying systems or equipment conflicts and compatibility; developing contingency plans; and designing post-implementation documentation, standard operating practices, and training approaches.
- Monitors and manages flows by analyzing and reviewing production schedules; forecasting and identifying issues in schedules and flows; generating reports and making recommendations for solutions to issues; escalating issues to all levels, both internally and externally; and ensuring that problems are resolved.
- Audits complex critical systems delivery for business processes by interacting with support managers to set priorities to ensure business continuance and service level agreements are met; identifying and implementing improvements to maintain best practices; utilizing audit data in order to identify business continuity issues; collaborating cross-functionally to determine prioritization and plans for resolution and/or improvement; developing mitigation plans to prevent future impact to business processes; and improving tools to address Walmart business needs.
- Determines the impact of changes made to existing hardware, software, and schedules by reviewing the changes; reviewing test plans and backout procedures; reviewing time requested and work-flow impact; reporting results to the applicable teams; and attending daily infrastructure area meetings to follow up on outstanding issues.
- Reduces the impact of application and infrastructure failures on business delivery by analyzing the impact of disruptions; determining tasks to be performed; instituting disaster recovery procedures; and escalating appropriately.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 3 years operations analyst experience OR 5 years operations analyst experience. 5 years’ Service Desk experience or equivalent
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Building, developing, and implementing quality programs/systems, Building system requirements, Change Management, Customer Care, Customer Service, Human Resources, Investigations, Managing challenging workforce issues, Support