We are looking for a Junior to Mid-Level UI/UX designer. We seek someone who has a strong eye for visual aesthetics, great listening along with strong communication skills, and believes in a growth mindset.
Who we are:
Idestini is a software consultancy based in Bryant, Arkansas. Our focus is creating modern, easy-to-use, results-oriented websites and software that support growing businesses. We don’t just build software; we want to build the best software we can while considering the client's unique goals, abilities, and budget.
Every project is different. One month, we might be working on marketing website using a framework like Umbraco, the next we are building a custom single page application from the ground up using ASP.NET Core or Laravel. Once we even had a project designing a classic car dashboard hosted on the Raspberry Pi. We don't push any one technology or current fad.
We are looking for people who enjoy working with different things regularly and who are passionate about their work but are also pragmatists who try to do the minimum work necessary to solve problems.
We are a small company who is not in a hurry to be big. We believe in a work environment and team dynamic that supports both work-life balance and professional growth. We are not into weird forced team-building stuff and our office is not full of ping pong tables and beer, but we are trying to not be completely boring either. We offer a mature, relaxed working environment where flexible and remote work schedules are an option.
What you’ll do:
- Create detailed prototypes and wireframes for a variety of software applications, mobile applications, and websites.
- Design cohesive visual direction and branding for projects.
- Collaborate with clients and our team to create great experiences across projects.
- Guide the team in UI/UX best practices.
What kind of person we’re looking for:
- You have a portfolio that shows at least one real-world project.
- Experience creating wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and clickable prototypes is required.
- Experience with at least one design tool such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD.
- Demonstrate passion for UI/UX, branding, and/or design principles.
- You have at least moderate skills in HTML and CSS.
- You have knowledge of at least one design framework such as Bootstrap or Foundation.
- You take pride in your work and want to continually develop your skills, especially programming skills to assist the team implementing the UI as needed.
- Bonus points if you are proficient in content management system or ecommerce platforms like Umbraco, Kentico, Magento, or Shopify.
- You have the ability to work effectively on multiple projects and work well with others as a team.
- You are a clear communicator, have a positive, can-do attitude, are respectful, open-minded, and above-all, honest.
- SIMPLE IRA
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Part-time remote