Are you someone with new ideas, a solid technical background, and a desire to make a big impact in retail? Dillard’s is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Developer who enjoys solving business challenges with technology. Our agile development teams write applications to support our customers, stores, and associates.
Our Dillard’s IT team is based out of our Corporate Office in Little Rock, AR. We’ve spent the last few years updating our store network and infrastructure, and are excited for the new applications we’re currently building that will provide new, more modern experiences for both our customers and associates. We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Developer to join our team who is motivated and who can help us get stuff done!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Evaluates and tests software applications to verify they function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines
- Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards and software development procedures for program design and product evaluation to attain quality of software
- Participates in full life cycle development from the requirements gathering and analysis phase through deployment
- Works collaboratively to drive testing activities across the development life cycle
- Creates/maintains test data for manual, automated, and regression testing
- Manages deployment across development, test, and production environments
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to work onsite at Corporate Headquarters in Little Rock, AR
- 2+ years experience with automated testing tool setup, development, and execution
- Exploratory testing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to learn and improve policies and procedures
- Ability to multitask
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Understanding of relational and non-relational databases and ability to write SQL or use tools like QMF to verify results
- Involvement on project teams using Agile methodology
- Familiar with querying data in MongoDb and able to read and write JSON
- Experience with Gauge, Protractor, or Cypress testing frameworks
To apply, please submit a PDF of your resume and a PDF of your cover letter answering the following questions.
- Tell us why you’re interested in this position. What are you looking for in a career move?
- Give us your elevator pitch! Why are you a good fit for this position? What skills and abilities do you have that you feel make you qualified?
- We want to ensure we’re on the same page when it comes to compensation. What is your salary expectation (amount required to move forward with your application)? Is it negotiable?
- Our team works in our corporate office in Little Rock, AR. Are you local? If not, are you willing to relocate?