Dillard’s is actively seeking a qualified individual for a Software Administration position. As a member of this team, you will be required to provide support in a dynamic environment while learning exciting new technologies across several different areas of Dillard’s Information Technology. An ideal candidate should be an effective self-starter and team player in a highly visible and technically challenging department.
To apply, please submit a PDF of your resume and a PDF of your cover letter answering the following questions.
1. Tell us why you’re interested in this position. What are you looking for in a career move?
2. Give us your elevator pitch! Why are you a good fit for this position? What skills and abilities do you have that you feel make you qualified?
3. We want to ensure we’re on the same page when it comes to compensation. What is your salary expectation (amount required to move forward with your application)? Is it negotiable?
4. Our team works in our corporate office in Little Rock, AR. Are you local? If not, are you willing to relocate?
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate vulnerability assignments across multiple groups
- Apply and monitor security patches and troubleshoot patch alerts
- Follow-up remediation scans for security patches
- Generate reports for auditing purposes
- Identify, resolve, and escalate issues when necessary
- Record interactions in our service ticket database
- Identify and document procedures to remediate reoccurring issues
- Lead monthly meetings with Information Security and various administration teams to review progress and discuss any new issues
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to work onsite at Corporate Headquarters in Little Rock, AR
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and the ability to multitask
- Ability to own a task, and see it through to completion without oversight
- Strong technical documentation
- At least two years of experience working in a technical support environment
- Experience with Windows, IX, iSeries
- Basic networking skills
- Scripting language skills (PowerShell, Perl, etc…)
- Skilled at working with a team-oriented, collaborative environment