At DataScout LLC, an Arkansas based information technology firm, we’re committed to developing our employees and are passionate about customer service. Since 2007, we have provided our services and expertise to thousands of clients and been told that our product lines have changed the way people do business. Our success can be attributed not only to hard work and excellent customer service but also our ability to identify and develop strong committed talent.
- Primary – Professionally answer phone calls and emails from our support help desk.
- Primary – Assist Customer Relations Manager as needed while educating customers on DataScout’s products and service offerings with on-site presentations, training sessions, seminars, and webinars.
- Primary - Review all written materials on websites to better promote company to customers.
- Primary – Assist Database Coordinator in customer relation activities associated with data acquisitions.
- Communicate effectively with Development team, Sales Team and Customer Relations Manager
- Investigate and resolve customer’s problems
- Keep current on new technology
- Develop a full understanding and comprehension of all product lines
- Understand and comply with the sales team, sales system/program in place
- Data entry from support help desk and other associated software in place
- Promote the image of our company as a leader in public data in Arkansas and other market areas as we continue to grow
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to network with peers and associated business groups
- A classic, strong work ethic
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle difficult situations with customers
- Strong negotiation skills
- Superior Data Entry skills and excellent in Microsoft Office and Excel
- A personal drive to meet and exceed goals
- Barrier breaking attitude – someone who does what it takes to make things happen even when there is resistance
Build a Career with DataScout
- A competitive base salary with performance based annual increases
- Employees who have excelled at their jobs have been compensated with bonuses at the discretion of the COO/Executive Officers
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Paid Time Off (PTO), which accrues according to the number of years employed by the company
- A $25,000.00 life insurance policy paid by the company with optional life insurance available
- Eligible for 401K retirement plan participation after one-year employment, company percentage match
- Health, dental and vision policies with a percentage of health and dental premiums paid by the company
- Company paid long term disability policy
- Optional short-term disability policy