Dillard’s is looking for an energetic .NET developer to fill a position on the Store Systems team!
This individual will design and implement applications for Dillard's Store Systems and maintain and support existing applications and make any necessary changes as new features are requested.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering software to solve the business needs of the retail environment
- Develop and maintain applications for specific retail devices such as Point-of-Sale workstations, mobile hand-held scanners, store workstations, printers, and virtual servers
- Responsible for researching problems, making accurate code changes in a timely manner, testing all changes, creating test scripts, working with the QA team, and then following up to ensure the desired results are achieved
- Required to learn the business environment and work closely with users to develop the best possible system for the end-user
- Work a schedule driven project list as well as handle interruptions in a timely and effective manner
- Participate in an on-call duty rotation
- High level of attendance is required
- Web Services, Windows Services, Mobile Apps
- 2+ years of programming experience in .NET or Java
- Basic understanding of object-oriented concepts, testing, and design
- Well-developed testing skills and willingness to use/learn development and testing tools
- Willing and capable to work on many different systems and platforms
- Ability to switch between multiple tasks
- Highly motivated, effective communicator willing to work well in a group environment
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to work onsite at Corporate Headquarters in Little Rock, AR
- Unit testing, TFS, GIT, SQL Server, DB2
- Object-Oriented programming experience
- Responsible, timely, professional work ethic, problem solving skills
- Must be able to work with a team of developers
To apply, please submit a PDF of your resume and a PDF of your cover letter answering the following questions.
- Tell us why you’re interested in this position. What are you looking for in a career move?
- Give us your elevator pitch! Why are you a good fit for this position? What skills and abilities do you have that you feel make you qualified?
- We want to ensure we’re on the same page when it comes to compensation. What is your salary expectation (amount required to move forward with your application)? Is it negotiable?
- Our team works in our corporate office in Little Rock, AR. Are you local? If not, are you willing to relocate?
Related keywords: .NET developer, software engineer, software developer, C# developer, C#.NET developer, full-stack developer, full stack developer