Dillard’s is seeking a Network Engineer in Little Rock, Arkansas. This open position is within the Network Engineering team responsible for all network infrastructure.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical direction and support as well as upgrade, implement new solutions and migrate when needed in the environment
- Research network security vulnerabilities; test and stage remediations
- Interact knowledgeably with security personnel and security solutions
- Troubleshoot network problems and outages and collaborate with network engineers for network optimization
- Assure infrastructure remains stable and cost-effective
- Implement industry best practice solutions into the production environment when needed, while also supporting additional networking equipment such as load-balancers, various security components, QOS, and external carrier networking services
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to work onsite at Corporate Headquarters in Little Rock, AR
- BS degree and 5+ years of experience or combination of education and specialized industry experience
- Strong technical knowledge equivalent to or better than CCNP and/or CCIE certifications
- Excellent communication skills are required to interface with both technical and non-technical teams and team members
- Solid experience with OSPF and BGP routing protocols and Cisco platforms
- Well versed and have considerable experience designing and/or managing complex IT environments
- Ability to provide professional documentation (diagrams, specifications, technical requirements, and proposal content)
- Must be able to work well as part of a larger team and have strong interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be comfortable presenting solutions in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and manage workload prioritization
- Design, operate, maintain, and support complex LAN, WAN, MAN, WLAN, Data Center, DWDM/ONS, and VOIP products in the test and production environments
- Knowledge of Cisco DWDM/ONS, load balancers, and QoS
- Experience with enterprise wireless
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications with 30,000+ endpoints and Super Clustering
- Familiarity or experience deploying and/or supporting SD-WAN solutions
- Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls
To apply, please submit a PDF of your resume and a PDF of your cover letter answering the following questions.
- Tell us why you’re interested in this position. What are you looking for in a career move?
- Give us your elevator pitch! Why are you a good fit for this position? What skills and abilities do you have that you feel make you qualified?
- We want to ensure we’re on the same page when it comes to compensation. What is your salary expectation (amount required to move forward with your application)? Is it negotiable?
- Our team works in our corporate office in Little Rock, AR. Are you local? If not, are you willing to relocate?
Related keywords: network engineer, networking, networking engineer, network associate, network analyst, engineer