What you'll do...
- Manages the evolution of multiple components of an eCommerce platform by collaborating with architects, services product managers and VP of Platform architecture to develop, maintain and evangelize the technical product roadmap(s) associated to his/her area(s).
- Develops technical product specifications for the architecture of underlying platform components (for example, identity, content management and payment processing) by using artifacts such as systems flows, product requirement documents and logical data models.
- Manages vendor relationships by identifying emerging technology platforms; evaluating and selecting vendors or potential technology acquisitions; negotiating agreements and contracts; managing partners integration; securing necessary engagement and resource alignment for the creation of co-developed product features; and managing the budget (resources and CapEx) associated with a platform component build.
- Develops and champions a product strategies for one or more complex platform components, and roadmap for one or more platform product areas in support of architectural vision and principles established by the office of the CTO by leveraging consumer insights, competitive analysis and insights of emerging technologies to identify new product opportunities and enhancements; and working with multiple functions to build and evaluate business cases to support product investment decisions.
- Supports product implementation and deployment by engaging with Platform Engineering, Scrum Masters and managing other technical product managers during implementation to make scope trade off decisions; working closely with services product managers to launch products on top of foundational components of the platform and ensure their adoption; coordinating post-launch activities to validate that the product works as designed and that acceptance was successful; managing the development of training materials; training and supporting users on new product features; and defining, tracking and improving key product metrics.
- Leads one to three Technical Product managers in the development of product specifications and the execution of a small technical product portfolio (2 to 3 platform components).
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
- Experience with Finance Technology is an added plus for this position.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 6 years product management experience OR Master of Science and 3 years product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America