What you'll do...
- Assists in providing guidance to small groups of two to three engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects by proving pertinent documents, directions, examples, and timeline.
- Provides support to the business by responding to user questions, concerns, and issues (for example, technical feasibility, implementation strategies); researching and identifying needed solutions; determining implementation designs; providing guidance regarding implications of new and enhanced systems; identifying short and long term solutions; and directing users to a propriate contacts for issues outside of associate's domain.
- Manages small to large-sized complex projects by reviewing project requirements; translating requirements into technical solutions; researching and identifying alternative solutions; determining needed solution based on return on investment and value add to the business; gathering requested information (for example, design documents, product requirements, wire frames); writing and developing code; conducting unit testing; communicating status and issues to team members and stakeholders; collaborating with project team and cross functional teams; identifying areas of opportunity; interpreting information and identifying a solution; ensuring solution is sustainable across implementation and use; troubleshooting open issues and bug-fixes; and ensuring on-time delivery and hand-offs.
- Troubleshoots business and production issues by gathering information (for example, issue, impact, criticality, possible root cause); performing root cause analysis to reduce future issues; engaging support teams to assist in the resolution of issues; developing solutions; driving the development of an action plan; performing actions as designated in the plan; interpreting the results to determine further action; and completing online documentation.
- Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium-sized projects to come up with high level design by partnering with the product management, project management, business, and user experience teams.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Preferred Qualifications and Competencies
- Experience with minimum 2-4 SAP FICO Implementation/Rollout, and 1-2 production support
- Strong SAP technical experience in ABAP Programming, Object Oriented Programming, Services, UI5, FIORI etc.,
- Domain or Functional knowledge in SAP Finance modules - General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Banks (including integration), and Treasury.
- SAP Finance or technical certifications and experience with S4 HANA is nice to have.
- Knowledge of integration with Legacy systems, middleware like PI and connectivity setup with banks, transmission of payment files, acknowledgments, MT940 files etc.
- An Engineering Degree - B.E/B.Tech/MS in any stream – Computer Science preferred.
- Overall experience of 1-5 Years
- IBM Certified TRIRIGA Developer with experience in TRIRIGA development and functionality particularly in PM (Real Estate), FM (Operations) and CM (Projects) Modules
- Must be proficient in TRIRIGA development tools
- Expertise in TRIRIGA Workflows and BIRT Reporting
- Experience in working with one or more industry-leading database platforms, preferably both relational and non-relational systems
- Experienced in Java and C#
- Experienced in DevOps, Scrum, Kanban
- Great communication/collaboration skills and a team-focused approach towards software development
- Forever student: someone who loves to continuously learn and strive for excellence.
TRIRIGA Platform tools
TRIRIGA functional knowledge on Capital Project/Realestate lease/ Facility Management
Database(DB2) for CRUD operations
Good Communication skill and requirement gathering skills
IBM Certified TRIRIGA Developer
Object Migration process
DevOps, Scrum, Kanban
Rest API calls
Webservice / Webservice client
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 2 years’ experience in software engineering or related field OR 4 years’ experience in software engineering or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Science
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America