What you'll do...
About the team:
As part of the Support Team for ERP Platforms you will support Walmart’s enterprise applications. If you are the type of person who feels a personal stake in everything that you work on, has a strong sense of ownership, enjoys solving complex problems, has a passion for technology, knows how to foster strong relationships and build trust, and works for the success of the entire team – our support team could be for you. You will work daily with Walmart teams in the US, Canada, Mexico, Central America, Chile, Argentina, China, Japan, India, and the UK. Innovating on the world’s largest stage. This is that place. This is Walmart.
The ideal candidate will be an innovator with strong communication skills, a passion for leading people, and ensuring issues are resolved effectively with the customer in mind. If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, the support lead position with GTP ERP Platforms team could be the opportunity you have been looking for. The position extends the global support team, based in India, to support all markets from a US location.
About the role:
- Planning and Execution
- Capable of leading offshore sap basis team members in the shift.
- Should be able assist senior resource in all his responsibilities.
- Should be able to moderate and lead the focus room calls till resolution for high priority incidents like production down situations.
- Performing daily monitoring to ensure that all the SAP Production & Non -Production SAP systems are stable, consistent & available all the time for business; And troubleshooting all the identified issues by following the ITIL Incident Management process
- Excellent Communication Skills influence and negotiation Excellent analytical skills
- Work collaboratively
- Being accountable.
- Expert knowledge of supporting IT infrastructure technologies and standards including software & hardware life cycle, policies, security, HA, DR etc.
- SAP Basis landscape support and implementation project experience i.e. OS/DB migration, upgrades, TDMS runs, SAP NetWeaver installations and system refresh SAP Fiori installation, Apps deployment, Web dispatcher setup/parameter adaption and end to end configuration.
- Extensive experience in working in a global and distributed environment Experience with LAMA 3.0 installation, configuration and administration.
- Experience with Load Balancing - F5 or A10, General Load Balancer Concepts Having good knowledge on HANA administration Good Knowledge of server virtualization and cloud technologies. \
- Good understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends Setup and use of Solution Manager for Root Cause Analysis, System Monitoring, Application Lifecycle Management.
- An sap expert in some of these components and experience and familiarity in other components like SAP S/4 on HANA, SAP Simple Finance, SAP ERP ECC 6.0 EHP 7/8 versions, SAP NetWeaver 7.4/7.5, SAP Solution Manager 7.1 & 7.2, SAP Process Orchestration 7.5, SAP Business Warehouse 7.5, SAP GRC 10.1, SAP System Landscape Transformation, SAP Enterprise portal, SAP Adobe Document Service, SAP Web-dispatcher, Fiori, SAP Gate Way, MDM, SRM. externalizing the SAP systems and Single Sign On configuration.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering and 6 years of SAP Basis experience in a large-scale SAP system landscape with detailed knowledge and experience in Architecting
Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering and 4 years’ experience in years of SAP Basis experience in a large-scale SAP system landscape with detailed knowledge and experience in Architecting
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 5 years' experience in software engineering OR Master of Science
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Customer Care, Customer Service, Information Technology, Project Management, Retail Operations, Support, Technical Strategy, Troubleshooting
608 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6207, United States of America