Walmart is looking for a Microsoft Power BI Developer to join our exciting and growing Intelligent Reporting team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating Power BI Dashboard solutions and providing technical support.
If you have a background in building a dashboard from scratch and possess a strong problem-solving aptitude, kindly apply!
1. Design, build and deploy Power BI solutions (e.g. dashboards, visualizations)
2. Provide technical support and troubleshooting of Power BI solutions, including investigation of data issues and validations.
3. Maintain detailed technical documentation
4. Deliver in an iterative manner
1. 2+ years of experience implementing Power BI dashboards
2. 2+ years of PowerQuery data modeling experience and DAX language expertise
1. Microsoft Power BI certifications or other related certifications or workshops
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 2 years’ experience in software engineering or related field OR 4 years’ experience in software engineering or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Masters: Computer Science