What you'll do...
- Strong Enterprise Application Management Application Development Experience
- Able to lead a development effort from end to end
- Knowledge or experience with OneStream
- Strong SQL Experience
- Mentoring other team members
- Encouraging others to grow and be curious
- Leading others with respect
- Have the desire to learn
- Lead Enterprise Performance Management (Oracle-Hyperion/OneStream) projects from concept to implementation by consulting with business customers to determine the root cause of requests.
- Defining and documenting requirements and scope of work in partnership with customers.
- Evaluating potential solutions to determine the optimal solution that can be leveraged across multiple business segments.
- Designing solutions and gathering resources (for example, customer needs, source data owners), developing and scheduling milestones and delivery dates; leading project teams in
the execution of solutions, consulting with customers to resolve conflicts (for example, customer design elements)
- Documenting final solutions and training customers on the database and solutions.
- Leads the development and maintenance of Enterprise Performance Management databases and other business intelligence applications by serving as a subject matter expert on multiple applications and tools.
- Partnering with leadership to determine short- and long-term business strategies; determining the application of Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solutions; developing database and application design.
- Synthesizing data to ensure data is consistent with business needs.
- Consulting with business customers regarding best practices and the potential of new applications.
- Integrating multi-dimensional database applications and tools into the data bases and applications.
- Maintaining and querying data contained within applications.
- Creating and modifying code scripts to align with business requirements and developing and coding applications, programs,
and scripts to build systems that meet business needs.
- Provides database and technical support for multiple support departments (for example, Finance, Operations, Merchandising) and segments by generating analytical solutions
- Leading and participating in medium- to large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects by reviewing project requirements, translating requirements into technical solutions, gathering requested information (for example, design documents, product requirements, wire frames).
- Writing and developing code; conducting unit testing, communicating status and issues to team members and stakeholders, collaborating with project team and cross functional teams.
- Reviewing and approving proposed solutions, implementing new architectural patterns, and performing design and code reviews of changes.
- Utilizing industry research to improve Wal-Mart's technology environment by analyzing industry best practices, bench marking industry against internal processes and solutions, researching, or influencing future industry solutions for fit with internal needs and defining software development guidelines, standards and processes.
- Ensuring business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives.
- 6+ years of working experience in EPM applications Development
- Must have experience with: Hyperion Essbase Hyperion Planning, Financial Data Quality management (FDQM),
Oracle Data Integrator
- Must have worked with Balance Sheets and P&Ls
- Must have worked with finance Business users
- Nice to Have: Experience with One Stream
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 3 years’ experience in software engineering or related field OR 5 years’ experience in software
engineering or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field
608 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6207, United States of America