What you'll do...
Senior Operations Analyst will be a key partner in helping the Global Platforms Organization making informed decisions with known financial impact. This role will work on streamlining and automating our financial models and Cap-ex models to drive proactive insights to our leadership team. This position offers the opportunity to work closely with Technical engineering teams to understand their goals and engineering lifecycle throughout development and into mass production.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Driving the contract optimization process with key decision documents
- Supporting the business teams with various scenario analysis for run cost optimization.
- Maintaining the forecast files that include commitments and payments for projects vs budget.
- Obtaining best practices and terms for all business purchases.
- Forecasting & Closure - support the financial forecast and close processes of capital expenditures end to end.
- Special projects - influence and drive the execution of special projects, operational improvements & systems.
- Deep dive on current models, analytics and redesign through automation and future business needs utilizing Business Intelligence tools with Microsoft environment.
- Solve complex technical problems related to reporting, business intelligence, data warehouse, data marts, operational data stores, and data integration implementations or future Operational and Data Warehouse architectures and reporting applications.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have worked with discipline to drive spending and cost reduction while maximizing business value.
- Ability to multi-task between concurrent assignments, prioritize effectively, and adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- Systems transaction interaction and data research to explore upstream/downstream data path for full issue analysis.
- Report/Query error or performance research requiring source system exploration in multiple systems.
- Works with Business peers to formulate, evangelize, and monitor adherence to reference data architectures, data standards and data guidelines within the BI sphere of influence.
- Lead discussions with Business teams to reach decisions on key business intelligence and information/data issues that intersect the business. Build trust and working relationships within the business teams.
- Contributes to the selection of new technologies and stays current with industry trends.
- Integrate with team efforts to provide solutions and design for specific subject based data warehouses and data marts.
- Minimum: Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 5 years FP&A forecasting and advanced modeling and cost/budget management.
- Minimum: 4+ years, preferably 4 in the Business Analysis and Contract management with Business Intelligence centered field including data analysis, transactional data systems, data warehouse/mart, data distribution and replication, operational data, master data management, and data integration.
- Experience with SQL or related planning/BI software with ability and willingness to learn new systems.
- An established history of effective financial reporting with timely and measurable results as a trusted financial and business intelligence business partner.
- Strong, effective communication skills, Analytical thinking, problem solving, and ability to derive business insights from data, and systems.
- Engaging and inspiring to others (role model, mentor) facilitation of Kaizen’s as an example is a plus.
- Ability to question the output of a financial model, consider options for improvement, and proactively revamp model as needed.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and results-oriented with an ownership mentality.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and react quickly to ever-changing business needs.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 4 years operations analyst experience OR 6 years operations analyst experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Availability management and escalation processes, Change management processes, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Problem and incident management processes, Production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations, Remedy for change management, problem and incident management, and availability management
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America