What you'll do...
- Develops software quality assurance (SQA) test plans for assigned projects by determining exact testing scope for assigned projects; determining data and environment requirements; identifying dependencies and risks; and determining schedule of test deliverables.
- Serves as a training resource to SQA Engineers I & II by creating and providing access to training documentation; and training on applications and systems.
- Files, verifies, and resolves defect tickets by logging in to the defect tracking system; verifying and closing resolved tickets; identifying and re-opening resolved tickets; creating new tickets with the information required to reproduce the defect; troubleshooting possible reasons for software or system issues or defects; performing the failed steps to confirm the resolution of the problem; and closing resolved defect tickets.
- Performs quality assurance testing for medium to large-scale, eCommerce Web applications, tools, and software by writing front/back end and gray/black box test cases in accordance with established standards; executing test cases; obtaining test case approval from the project team; querying application logs and databases and checking configuration files to troubleshoot issues encountered during testing; accessing test case repository system; reading and understanding test cases and requirements; applying test case instructions to product under testing; evaluating results against expected results; and updating test case execution status in tracking system.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and
- building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on
- improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
608 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6207, United States of America