What you'll do...
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision and assist with testing and documentation for the fixes or changes.
- Ability to work on legacy interfaces integrated to SAP and should have strong Knowledge of other key integration points with SAP.
- Ability to critically analyze problems submitted by SAP users to determine root cause and then recommend best solutions.
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality Assist with training activities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to work in customer centric environment.
- Should have exposure working on change request and Charm process.
- Provide solutions including how to leverage standard SAP ECC Finance functionality and how to enable requirements while maximizing the ROI.
- Demonstrates the ability to translate business needs into requirements, design solutions and work with technical teams to deliver finished products. Prepare relevant documentation.
- Must be able to dive into existing configuration to figure out how objects need to be enhanced. Proven ability to provide functional direction for complex SAP system issues
- Provide accurate timelines for specific tasks assigned and be accountable of it.
- Provide end-user support especially during Month end close and on Call support.
- Work with innovative mindset to improve delivery and be overall accountable for the work.
- You will support the local and global community, in developing functional designs, making configuration changes and testing SAP application changes.
- Experienced in –
- SAP Finance modules including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Banks (including integration), and Treasury.
- Strong knowledge on SAP ECC. Exposure to S4 HANA is a nice to have.
- Worked on Interfaces with banks, external parties, transmission of payment files(XML,MT101), acknowledgments, MT940 files etc.
- Awareness about middleware like PI, EDI and SWIFT etc.
- Bachelors or master’s with Computer Science specialization or any other relevant qualification.
- 5-7 years of experience in SAP Finance (AP, AR & GL, FA, Banking sub-modules, EAM, EWM etc.)
- 5-7 years of experience in SAP ABAP experience, developing ABAP on HANA solutions in S/4HANA, FI, TRM modules of SAP
- Experience in design, developing OData Services using SAP NetWeaver Gateway and ABAP CDS; knowledge of RESTful ABAP programming model
- Experience in BRF+, Workflows, Classical/ALV/Interactive Reports, Smart Forms/ADOBE forms, Dialog Programs and BDC programs and developing interfaces using ALE/IDoc's, Flat Files, RFC's, BAPI’s
- Exposure to Web Development or deployment of open source applications in a cloud environment is a plus
- Ability to work in agile environment using scrum tools like JIRA/Kanban.
- Experience with minimum 2-3 SAP FICO Implementations/Rollout Experience
- Good understanding of Finance Business processes.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate is an energetic, self-motivated individual focused on solving customer problems and willing to work in innovative & challenging team environment. He/ She is a responsive team player who can proactively contribute at an individual level. He/ she is someone who thrives in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic, startup-like environment.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 2 years’ experience in software engineering or related field OR 4 years’ experience in software engineering or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Science
608 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6207, United States of America