What you'll do...
- Supports code development for eCommerce projects by participating in project team meetings to develop project plans; reviewing project requirements; providing insight to software developers regarding project quality requirements.
- Performs quality assurance testing for large-scale, eCommerce web applications, tools, and software by collaborating with project teams to establish E2E test cases and requirements; writing test cases (for example, white, gray, or black box) in accordance with project requirements and established standards; obtaining test case approval from the project team; applying test case instructions to products under testing; executing E2E test cases with the collaboration with different teams; evaluating results against expected results; and updating project teams regarding results and needed fixes.
- Develops software quality assurance (SQA) test plans for assigned projects by determining exact testing scope for assigned projects; determining data and environmental requirements; identifying dependencies and risks; and determining schedule of test deliverables.
- Contribute to test frameworks, test tools, and automation for complex, distributed SaaS systems.
- Drive quality processes like bug triage, release decisions, and feature completion criteria.
- Participates in small- to large-scale E2E projects by reviewing project requirements; assisting in the writing and developing of code; conducting integration testing; communicating status and issues to appropriate team members and stakeholders; collaborating with project team and cross-functional teams; troubleshooting open issues and bug-fixes; and ensuring on-time delivery and hand-offs.
- Provides solutions for coding errors by collaborating with software developers to review coding algorithms; developing testing requirements based on code functionality; analysing testing results to determine needed fixes; querying application logs and databases and checking configuration files to troubleshoot issues encountered during testing; resolving minor code errors; and recommending code fixes or solutions for testing errors.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as IT, Engineering, Math, Physics or similar with Computer Science coursework.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as part of a test team
- 5+ years of experience contributing to test automation and frameworks
- Familiar with front-end technologies (including Selenium-based automation), REST web services and/or constructing database queries
- An excellent Ad-hoc tester
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 2 years’ experience in software engineering or related field OR 4 years’ experience in software engineering or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Science
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America