What you'll do...
About the team:
As part of the Support Team for ERP Platforms you will support Walmart’s enterprise applications. If you are the type of person who feels a personal stake in everything that you work on, has a strong sense of ownership, enjoys solving complex problems, has a passion for technology, knows how to foster strong relationships and build trust, and works for the success of the entire team – our support team could be for you. You will work daily with Walmart teams in the US, Canada, Mexico, Central America, Chile, Argentina, China, Japan, India, and the UK. Innovating on the world’s largest stage. This is that place. This is Walmart.
The ideal candidate will be an innovator with strong communication skills, a passion for leading people, and ensuring issues are resolved effectively with the customer in mind. If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, the support lead position with GTP ERP Platforms team could be the opportunity you have been looking for. The position extends the global support team, based in India, to support all markets from a US location.
About the role:
- Support Walmart applications under the direction of the support lead.
- Troubleshooting and resolving SAP security and GRC access control issues
- Provide root cause analysis and permanent fixes
- SLA adherence
- Maintain process and procedure documentation
- Engage with Business teams/ Leadership where required
- Should have positive attitude and be a good team player
- Should have strong communication skills to facilitate working in a dynamic project environment
- Should be a quick learner and logical thinker Experienced on incident, change, problem management requests and ticketing tools
- Understanding of SAP business process, implementation methodologies and project life cycle
- Work with internal/external audit and SOX compliance teams to maintain compliant systems
- Experienced in troubleshooting and resolving complex SAP security and GRC access control components
- Access Request Management, Access Risk Analysis, Business Role Management and Emergency Access Management concepts
- Experienced on SAP ECC and S/4 HANA User management and role management concepts (master / derived roles, composite roles & business roles)
- Understanding of BI security and portal administration
- Understanding of Ariba, Coupa, Concur and Tririga application security will be an advantage
- Handle Security system trace management SU53, ST01, STAUTHTRACE and RSECADMIN
- Understanding of SAP tables, authorization concept, reports, system parameters and critical transaction codes
- Experienced in managing SLA’s, driving root cause analysis and proactive maintenance activities
- Experienced on security enhancements and upgrades.
- Prepare documentation in various security processes, procedures & auditing
- Analyze and Implement security OSS notes
- Recommend and manage security innovative solutions
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering and 4 years’ experience in SAP Security and GRC Access Control OR 6 years’ experience in SAP Security and GRC Access Control
Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering and 4 years’ experience in SAP Security and GRC Access Control
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 5 years' experience in software engineering OR Master of Science
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Customer Care, Customer Service, Information Technology, Project Management, Retail Operations, Support, Technical Strategy, Troubleshooting
608 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6207, United States of America