What you'll do...
Blue Yonder (Formerly JDA) WMS Developer/Tech Lead
We are currently seeking an expert in Blue Yonder (Formerly JDA) WMS Developer Tech Lead with 10+ years of experience in development, implementing, configuring, and making modifications to the Blue Yonder WMS Software. Ideally, we would prefer someone with work experience in 2017 and later versions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, development, configuration, implementation, and maintenance of the Supply Chain Applications especially with Blue Yonder warehouse management system.
- Development of MOCA/SQL commands.
- Creation of Pages for end user use.
- Creation of reports using Jasper.
- Program, implement, and test a collection of new modifications and standard functionalities.
- Debug and resolve a variety of issues (performance and bugs) by reading through trace files.
- JDA Integrator, or JDA Connect will be needed.
- Creation of technical documents during the development cycle.
- Develop utilities, procedures, and documentation upon customer requirements
- Maintain application release control (version control)
- Application installation and upgrade, including third party integration and configuration
- Work with varying software development and deployment packages.
- The ability to mentor and train others.
- Prior experience working with other teams including technical, vendors, and business teams.
- Basic Unix (Linux) experience.
- Basic understanding of EMS, WLM, and other Blue Yonder (Formerly JDA) software packages
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements
- 10+ years of working with Blue Yonder (Formerly JDA) WMS version 2017 or later
- Expert in MOCA command creation.
- Java and SQL coding experience.
- Basic Unix (Linux) experience.
- Extensive knowledge in Blue Yonder (Formerly JDA) WMS Applications or other WMS applications.
- Able to work effectively with a team of developers and verify work created by the team including code reviews.
- Integrator experience is a must.
- Proven experience in life cycle application development with the ability to generate application development
- Strong problem-solving skills, fast learner, able to work under pressure.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a multitasking environment.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Proven ability to mentor and train more junior team members.
About Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
Working virtually this year has helped us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team, be more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting. Today, we are reimagining the tech workplace of the future by making a permanent transition to virtual work for most of our team. Of course, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We’ll collaborate in person at a regular cadence and with purpose.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 3 years’ experience in software engineering or related field OR 5 years’ experience in software
engineering or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America