What you'll do...
About the team:
The team is responsible for creating and maintaining the Labor Standards for all the store processes so that we can schedule the right team at the right time at the right place. The Senior Manager I Industrial Engineering will be interacting with multiple teams including store Operations, Finance, Technology, Product, and the People team.
About the job:
The Senior Manager Industrial Engineer will be responsible for Managing, reviewing and analyzing the store processes by ensuring the accurate application of work measurement concepts (for example, MOST, time study, activity sampling …).
You’ll make an impact by:
- Building and maintaining relationships with business areas; gains buy-in by working cross-functionally and collaboratively with content stakeholders/subject matter experts across business areas; ensuring project plans and timelines align to the business owner's goals and long-term strategies; provides status updates and technical requirements to internal customers at all levels.
- Managing the analysis of store processes by ensuring the accurate application of work measurement concepts (for example, pre-determined time and attendance, motion systems and time study); developing and ensuring execution of an approach across a variety of complex operations/industries; using statistical analysis methods to identify anomalies and develop an approach to address seamlessly within the overall program; leading the development and analysis of process change impact on facilities, equipment, and personnel activities.
- Developing and utilizing quality control measures and provides feedback to ensure sustainability; leads continuous development of an effective governance program; utilizes workforce management tools such as forecasting, reporting, and analysis to achieve set service goals such as utilization and productivity targets.
- Driving insights and initiatives from baseline work content that deliver real cost benefit; compares existing processes to industry best practices and company standards; anticipates future needs of the business and develops solutions to revolutionize the way the industry operates today.
- Driving the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Providing supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness. Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensuring business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have Workforce Planning/ Workforce Management experience in Retail
- You have experience developing Engineered labor Standards in a retail company (preferably using Logile Software)
- You have experience with Data collection and analysis (SQL, Excel, R, Python …)
- You have experience with change management design and implementation
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, or related field and 3 years’ experience in industrial engineering, work measurement, or related area OR 5 years’ experience in industrial engineering, work measurement, continuous improvement, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America