What you'll do...
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make and drives us to create the future of retail. We can’t do that without the best talent – talent that is innovative, curious, and driven to create exceptional experiences for our customers.
- Assists in supporting the business by responding to customer requests, questions, and problems; working problem tickets; troubleshooting problems for root causes; reviewing problem resolutions and installation plans according to defined procedures; installing identified changes according to change procedures; communicating findings and status updates for customers; and carrying an on-call pager as needed.
- Creates identified information systems solutions and follows Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC) processes by gathering requested information; writing, testing, and debugging programs and scripts; using commands, utilities, or control languages; participating in code reviews; monitoring alerts and other system checks and balances; checking system performance, availability, and reliability; implementing test scripts and procedures; installing and maintaining third-party software and hardware changes; implementing improvements to products, alerts, and monitors; and compiling documentation.
- Ensures the development of team member's skills and abilities by receiving training from team members on responsibilities and team procedures; identifying and sharing recommended improvements; and training through job assignments, classroom, technical books, and other readings.
- Participates in team tasks by receiving assignments from experienced team members or project leads; giving updates on assignments; tracking and reporting time spent on projects; contributing in team meetings and discussions; reviewing and revising team documentation; and documenting and presenting new information to the team.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- 2 to 3 years Enterprise email including Microsoft Exchange and Outlook Experience (Exchange Management Console)
- 2 to 3 years troubleshooting Enterprise Collaborations experience (Networking, End Points, Email Client apps, OneNote, SharePoint, One Drive, Slack)
- Experience creating technical documentation
- Experience in Issue Tracking/Reporting and Root Cause Analysis
- Microsoft certifications
- Azure experience
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Hardware assembly, maintenance, or support, Information technology or related field within the past 5 years, Project Design, Troubleshooting and code analysis, Working with common programming languages (for example, C++, Pearl, Visual Basic), Working with TeamForge
Associates: Computer Science, Associates: Information Technology
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America