What you'll do...
- Builds and fosters collaborative relationships with key partners (for example, business leaders, User Experience, Engineering, Analytics) by driving priorities across business pillars and role modeling transparency; communicating product roadmaps and priorities; collaborating across product areas for roadmap prioritization; engaging with key partners to determine the best product and business strategies; and gaining buy-in from executive-level leadership.
- Defines long-term vision and product strategy for multiple, more complex product families by collaborating to develop long-term corporate financial plans; developing and delivering on the financial plan for area of responsibility; capitalizing on domain expertise; leveraging internal and external best practices and standards to drive decision making; identifying and anticipating market opportunities based on an in-depth understanding of the market and competition; overseeing the execution of competitive assessments, driving innovation; approving business cases; prioritizing and allocating resources; and approving objectives and key performance indicators.
- Develops and enhances multiple, more complex product families by identifying and adopting emerging technology; collaborating with senior leadership to ensure alignment between roadmap and business strategies; developing and managing roadmaps across product areas; navigating ambiguous business challenges; identifying high impact and return on investment opportunities; turning customer insights into actionable priorities and initiatives; drawing insights from benchmark studies and industry leaders to inform roadmaps and strategies; overseeing the development of user and business acceptance criteria and product roll out strategy; managing risks and dependencies; and prioritizing product backlog.
- Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices; developing consequences for violations or non-compliance; and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leading key community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives; and supporting associate efforts in these areas.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 7 years’ experience in
product management or related field OR 9 years’ experience in product management or related field.
3 years' experience building and leading high performing teams.
5 years' experience leading cross-functional teams.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Building and leading high performing teams, Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Science, Masters: Engineering General
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America