What you'll do...
Finance, Product Management
How will you make an impact?
Enabling the transformation of how Finance teams work through designing, building, and supporting implementation of new products within commercial finance areas at Walmart through:
Understanding key business stakeholder needs and translating into requirements that align with strategic vision Advocate for the business needs with engineering partners and ensure features are clearly understood
Be part of a high performing cross functional group of internal and external team members
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
Great interpersonal and communication skills that has working knowledge of FP&A processes and tools. This individual can paint the vision for teams and lead through tough prioritization conversations to ensure value is delivered early and often.
You’ll make an impact by:
Candidate will be working with technology and finance teams to develop business requirements for financial planning and modeling, The candidate will work very closely with the end user to ensure successful deployment by testing data integration feeds and providing hands on user training.
- Defines long-term vision and strategies for product family by capitalizing on domain expertise; leveraging internal and external best practices and standards to drive decision making; identifying market opportunities based on an in-depth understanding of the market and competition, overseeing the execution of benchmark studies and competitive assessments, approving business cases; prioritizing and allocating resources; and approving objectives and key performance indicators.
- Develops and enhances product family by developing and managing product roadmaps; gathering and documenting requirements; overseeing the development of requirements by other associates; collecting and analyzing customer and product data; turning customer insights into actionable priorities and initiatives; defining user and business acceptance criteria and roll out strategy; managing risks and dependencies; and prioritizing product backlog.
- Crafts and develops solutions to business challenges by communicating requirements to key partners (for example, business leaders, User Experience, Engineering, Analytics); engaging with key partners to determine implementation methods and timeline; and gaining buy-in from executive-level leadership.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance-accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open-Door Policy.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 4 years’ experience in product management or related field OR 6 years’ experience in product management or related field. 2 years' experience leading cross-functional teams.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leading cross-functional teams
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Science, Masters: Engineering General
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America