What you'll do...
As a member of the Process Discovery team within the EBS Digital Transformation organization, the Process Discovery Manager will engage with business partners to understand business processes and communicate development requirements. Through thoughtful diagnosis and documentation of current state, the Process Discovery Manager will collaborate with technical SMEs to reimagine a future state of the process within a digital solution. The Process Discovery Manager is responsible for documenting future state requirements at a granular level and communicating all discovery artifacts with a development team. This individual will also utilize process re-engineering techniques to transform business processes in a way that supports sustainability of the technology solution and/or maximizes ROI for Walmart.
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- You’re a continuous learner, especially regarding technology and how it can solve business problems
- You know how to guide a conversation by asking good questions
- You like to understand how things work
- You solve problems with a systems mindset
- You’re able to sift through details to see the root cause of a business problem
- You absorb information and concepts quickly
- You thrive when working autonomously, managing deliverable timelines and stakeholders
- You’re comfortable navigating ambiguous circumstances in support of a project / initiative
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Leading the process discovery phase of one or many projects at once
- Mapping out processes (both current & future states) in process mapping software
- Proactively communicating with business and internal stakeholders
- Collaborating to assess viability of technology solutions for a given business process
- Identifying process improvement opportunities
- Assessing optimal implementation of a technology solution within the business process
- Navigating ambiguity presented within business domains or by business stakeholders by asking the right questions and escalating when appropriate
- Assessing business cases for technical solutions to confirm accuracy of claimed ROI
- When a current state does not exist, utilizing design techniques to construct a future state
- Have a direct and positive impact on the Process Discovery team through internal processes such as design reviews, requirement reviews, etc.
Ideal Past Experiences:
- Business Analysis
- Process Re-Engineering Techniques (Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints, etc.)
- Process Design
- Systems Thinking
- Process Mapping
- User Experience Research Techniques
- Data Analysis
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 1 years’ experience in product management, project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions, or related field OR 3 years’ experience in project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions, or related fields.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Science, Masters: Engineering General
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America