What you'll do...
- Develops and enhances minimally complex products by developing and managing product roadmaps; gathering and documenting requirements; collecting and analyzing customer and product data; turning customer insights into actionable priorities and initiatives; prioritizing product backlog; executing on user and business acceptance criteria; and managing roll out of product features.
- Crafts and develops solutions to business challenges by communicating requirements to key partners (for example, Business leaders, User Experience, Engineering, Analytics); and engaging with key partners to deliver and support initiatives; and communicating status and insights related to product performance.
- Defines and manages strategy and business objectives for minimally complex products by identifying market opportunities, conducting benchmark studies and competitive assessments; developing business cases; and setting objectives and key performance indicators for products.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 1 years’ experience in product management, project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions, or related field OR 3 years’ experience in project management, management consulting, retail or eCommerce business functions, or related fields.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Science, Masters: Engineering General
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America