What you'll do...
As a Software Engineer III Mobile Developer on the Global Workforce Management tech team, you will help develop the future of workforce tools and associate tech. You will be joining an amazing team of engineers developing our flagship associate app Me@Walmart. The systems and platforms you will contribute to will have significant impact across all retail sectors empowering the next generation of workforce management. Working with business partners you will champion development/architectural best-practices rapidly scaling the platform across international marketplaces in a fun, collaborative, fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do…
- Partner with several teams to develop features within various mobile applications, and deploy micro-services / event-based systems to public/private cloud environments to support of those features.
- Thrive in a fast-moving team writing solid, scalable, quality, reusable code.
- Apply software development practices such as CI/CD, TDD, Scrum, Agile
- Develop innovation strategies, processes, and best practices
- 2+ years developing enterprise grade mobile applications in the public App Store (Google Play / Apple Store)
- Experience with Azure cloud architecture, DevOps (CI/CD, High-Availability, Auto-Scaling) and IaC/IaaS
- Experience working with Jest, Firebase, CCM, DynaTrace, and Splunk.
- Strong logging and Quality experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient in Git, Jira, SCRUM
Benefits & PerksEqual Opportunity Employer
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.About Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service, or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 2 years’ experience in software engineering or related field OR 4 years’ experience in software engineering or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Science
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America