What you'll do...
The Developer Platform team, within the Global Tech Platform organization, is responsible for enabling teams to continuously build and deploy code. This team develops & support key products for the CI/CD platform to ensure that the platform can scale to meet the needs of Walmart Global tech and deliver new features to improve developer productivity. The team supports a diverse group of application developers generating a massive workload that include e-commerce and trading platforms, supply-chain logistics, Store Systems, back office applications, etc.
- Contribute to the development & support of our workflow orchestration and continuous deployment platform (Concord)
- Collaborate effectively with the product team members in delivering key product features
- Be comfortable working in a true “Product” team environment focusing on development and providing support coverage
- Take opportunities to evangelize the product across the US customer base and understand customer needs to make the product more developer friendly
- Actively participate in all agile ceremonies through various phases of software development
- Strive to deliver quality code and improve the overall software development process
- Be self-driven, self-motivated, comfortable with aggressive deadlines
Must Have Skills
- Minimum 5 years of IT industry experience with a Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong Software Engineering Principles
- Experience with Java Development
- Experience with Unix/Linux platforms
- Experience in Kubernetes/Dockers
- Experience with Python
- Experience in Agile Methodologies
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience working with global teams
- DevOps Experience
- Public Cloud Experience (Microsoft Azure)
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 3 years’ experience in software engineering or related field OR 5 years’ experience in software
engineering or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America