What you'll do...
What you'll do...
· You are an energetic, self-motivated individual focused on solving customer problems. You are someone who thrives in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic environment. You are eager to pick up new technologies and apply them to business challenges without hesitation. You possess the ability to think differently and provide opinions on ways to improve in inefficiencies. Is this the right role for you? If these bullet points describe you, apply and let’s connect:
You have a strong interest in learning about and working with internet, email and network security technologies including data loss prevention (DLP), cloud access security broker (CASB), email security and associated industry email security standards/technologies, outbound web security and filtering such as layer 7 filtering/monitoring (proxy and/or NGFW), monitoring of security appliances and server infrastructure (SNMP), DNS firewall/filtering, malware analysis/sandboxing, SSL decryption, and reverse proxy/load balancing.
You're interested in working with a team of international security experts in an integrated physical and digital retail system that spans the globe.
You're eager to learn about security frameworks and fundamentals while expanding your technical-security skillset
You like the challenges of delivering robust high-available solutions at large scale. How do you secure 11,695 stores globally, protect eCommerce sites, and still have time to enjoy life outside of work?
· Learn to troubleshoot and maintain security applications and equipment that support a global network.
· Assist senior security engineers with implementing the strategic design and architecture of a complex, high-scale enterprise security programs that protect all levels of the OSI model.
· Integrate new systems and applications with existing environments. Assist with the decommission or migration of existing environments. Assist with vulnerability mitigation.
· Troubleshoot operational issue escalations. Ability to learn quickly in new environments during the troubleshooting process.
· Familiarity with Linux command line and ability to apply that knowledge to similar proprietary operating systems.
· Demonstrate strong security-minded knowledge and apply associated best practices when implementing changes, developing new designs or working with customer applications and associated network flows.
· Receive guidance and mentorship from team members in a distributed international setting.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 6 months' experience in information technology or related field
within the past 5 years OR 2 years' experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
At least one of the following scripting/programming languages: Python, Perl, Powershell, VB Script, Ruby, PHP, Bash, C, C++, C#, or .Net, Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIAs), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), and/or Security+ certification, Designing, leading, and implementing technology projects., Designing technical solutions in response to customer requests or changes, Production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations, Troubleshooting network infrastructure problems
Information Technology - CISCO Certification - Certification
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America