At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make to create the future of retail, from responsible sourcing to sustainability – and everything in between.
The Supply Chain Product team has an opening for a Senior Product Manager, on the Quality Product team. The mission of this unique team is to be the competitive advantage that enables confidence in our quality-focused on consistently meeting customer requirements & striving to delight our customers. We do this by creating a foundation of inventory controls that are specific, adaptive, and precise. Enabling associates to validate, measure, and correct defects in our Supply Chain. Your product development expertise will allow you to see the products you buy come to life in stores and online. Leveraging your skills in product planning and development, data analysis, software product technical knowledge, customer centricity, and business partnership, you’ll make a direct impact on the business and help families all over the world save money and live better.
You’ll be responsible to work with cross-functional team member’s including our Global Tech development teams, Supply Chain Quality Excellence teams, and a variety of Supply Chain Operations team. Along the way, you’ll be guided by our deep-rooted culture and have the support and tools you need to do your job, learn, grow and succeed.
You’ll Make an Impact by
· Driving product lifecycle from requirement gathering, requirement writing, identifying and measuring the value, partnering on the development, testing, and other launch efforts
· Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices; identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
· Developing and enhancing products – you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
· You’re comfortable with ambiguity and able to bring structure to it
· You’re passionate about solving complex problems
· You’re customer-centric in spirit and in execution
· You can work with details, but also see the big picture
· You’re comfortable influencing others, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
· You are data-driven and a strategic thinker
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 2 years’ experience in product management, or related field OR 5 years’ experience in product management, or related fields.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution developmentMasters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science