What you'll do...
This position provides broad-based engineering growth opportunities in a very active and fluid environment. The role will be part of an integrated dynamic team analyzing and optimizing the performance of HVAC building systems through the use of big data. We are looking for an individual that shares our company vision, can function independently, is a problem solver, collaborates with others, and can manage multiple assignments.
You’ll sweep us off our feet with…
- Combination of skills and knowledge in mechanical, electrical, and data engineering product management.
- Experience with large scale HVAC and building systems and refrigeration/cooling systems including metering and analyzing the system through Data Manipulation and Analytics.
- Ability to display and communicate prototype concepts through Power Bi/Tableau visualization dashboards and other platforms.
- BS Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar field of study.
- 3-5 years of experience in HVAC, Commissioning Engineering and/or Data Analytics
- Software Product Management experience
- Excellent understanding of Engineering Fundamentals
- Ability to interact effectively with others in a team environment
- Flexibility to manage multiple tasks and meet scheduled deadlines
- Professional attitude and commitment to high quality work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Adaptability to learn new platforms and ways to manipulate and access data and recognizing patterns for rule creation
- Proficient in Excel (pivot charts, data normalization, basic calculations, charts/graphs)
- Experience with Atlassian suite, including Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Refrigeration systems is a plus
- Familiarity and/or proficiency in:
- PowerBI, SQL, DBA, Python
- Creating dashboards to convey data
- Manipulating data in SQL
- Programming in Python
- Mechanical systems analysis and troubleshooting
- Data manipulation and analysis
What you’ll do:
- Direct a team of software developers to build software to help manage HVAC and refrigeration systems across Walmart’s fleet of stores and clubs.
- Agile project delivery experience and understanding of the processes and roles for business and technology teams.
- Research and development feasibility studies for energy conservation measure opportunities
- Building retro-commissioning and control system operation, issues resolution and optimization including on-site and remote data driven assessment and analysis
- Building system analysis and troubleshooting to optimize operation and efficiency through working with large amounts of big data to diagnose anomalies and develop visualization dashboards including data normalization, fault detection and diagnostics (FDD) and data analytics, long-term vision and strategy for a product family by capitalizing on technology, business, and domain expertise.
- Providing thought leadership on internal and external best practices and standards to drive decision-making.
- Conducting benchmark studies and competitive assessments; providing expertise on the market and competition.
- Predicting market opportunities and setting objectives and key performance indicators for products.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America