What you'll do...
Research Insights and Ecosystem Manager
As a member of the Disruptive Design team at Walmart Global Technology, the Insights and Ecosystem Manager will have the opportunity to engage with internal stakeholders through understanding and addressing some of their most complex challenges in their journey of digital transformation. Our team leads groups through identifying their critical issues in their organization’s digital maturity and response to change, encompassing technological and cultural opportunities (tools, data, strategy, communications) etc. The Insights and Ecosystem Manager galvanizes and synthesizes insights from a diverse grouping sources leading in understanding related trends for change and potential futures.
A successful insights and ecosystem manager will understand how to track what’s on the horizon, technology developments, best in class case studies, emerging startups/potential partnerships and deliver analytic outputs. This critical role works to bring together all kinds of super complex and sometimes ridiculously easy to understand (but hard to reach) data in sometimes unfamiliar domains to rapidly learn the topic, develop enough knowledge and create rich perspectives on the future. This role will also have the opportunity to work with internal teams and third parties to galvanize a community around insights and signals. They will manage a center of the insights community allowing deep situational awareness of the ecosystem’s trending topics and sentiment.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing data from multiple sources and developing engaging reports for consumption by multiple levels within the organization.
- Ability to collaborate with team members and business partners to define, develop, and deliver insights that meet the needs of the business to inspire what is possible, expand understanding, influence decisions, and inform strategic direction.
- Ability to work independently, managing deliverable timelines and stakeholders
- Ability to develop and produce accurate, error free final deliverables in a timely manner and to participate in and support a team collaboration culture.
- Ability to digest complex data, analysis or signals to teams in a way that is concise and understandable that supports the overall digital transformation service efforts.
- Manage and evolve the Exchange ecosystem partnership in NWA.
- Provide analysis, thought leadership, and recommendations on insights that could affect internal strategies initiatives.
- Understand partners strategic fit, objectives and create mutually beneficial ecosystem.
- Have a direct and positive impact on a wide number of people and teams
Requirements/Past experience in:
- Years of technical project management experience (3+ years)
- Contributing in cross-functional projects to deliver strategic outcomes in a technology company
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; able to adapt and thrive within ambiguity
- Data driven, and leverages quantitative analytical abilities to lead creatively and drive formative insight reports to complex problems
- Decisive - you gather the necessary data to make informed, critical decisions quickly
- Ability to contribute to solutions to technical challenges
- Naturally exude team building, networking, motivating, and conflict-resolving qualities
- Ability to grasp high level technical concepts
- Ability to build trust and robust partnerships with counterparts across internal teams and third parties
- You are comfortable talking about technical matters with business stakeholders and business matters with technical stakeholders
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor Degree and 2 years design research experience OR Masters Degree OR 6 years design research experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America