What you'll do...
- Drives the product discovery process for small defined projects by collaborating with the Business, User Experience, and Engineering Teams during discovery to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features; specifying, prioritizing, and communicating high level and detailed product specifications; and using written specifications, business rules, flows, cases and user experience generated deliverables (for example, prototypes, wireframes, design and copy documents).
- Supports product implementation and deployment for small defined projects by engaging with Engineering and Project Management during implementation to answer questions and make scope trade off decisions; working closely with Marketing and the business to launch products and ensure their adoption; coordinating post-launch activities to validate that the product works as designed and that acceptance testing was successful; managing the development of training materials; training and supporting users on new product features; managing close-loop feedback cycles to encompass customer and user comments and needs; and defining, tracking and improving key product metrics.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have experience with analytics (Power BI and/or SAP Lumira)
- You have experience querying large data sets with SQL and/or VBA
- You have Spend Management, Sourcing, or Supply Chain Experience
- You have experience Working in an Agile Environment
- You have Source to Pay / Goods Not for Resale Experience (Ariba/Coupa)
- You are familiar with SAP ECC/S4 & SAP BI/AO
- You are Lean Six Sigma Certified
- You are Agile Scrum Certified
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 2 years' product management experience OR 6 years' product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America