What you'll do...
Network Engineer to architect, design, and implement network solutions for retail sites
Being a team player with the team in transforming, integrating, and automating physical network infrastructure integrating SD-WAN, Cisco, Juniper, Meraki
- Provide technical leadership in design, architecture and administration through identifying problem areas and upholding product quality
- Provide support to all levels of implementations and operations
- Develop, support, and communicate network engineering policies, standards, guidelines and procedures
- Mentor others to develop their technical expertise
- Effectively communicate to all levels of the organization including SMEs, Principal Technologist etc
- Minimum 10+ years of experience supporting large network infrastructure in virtual and physical implementations
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a primary design, architecture, implementation role in network and network services infrastructure
- 3+ years of Network infrastructure
- Demonstrated expertise in network fundamentals (IP addressing (IPv4 & IPv6), sub-netting, routing, switching)
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated training or experience with network automation, SD-WAN, and other SDN technologies including a minimum of 3 years designing solutions in these areas
- Cisco Certifications such as CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, CISSP, CCDE. Similar certifications in areas related to network virtualization or internetworking solutions also a plus
- Working knowledge of a scripting language like Python or Ruby
- Highly proficient and have extensive experience with IPSEC, IGP, MPLS, BGP, IPVPN, and TPC/IP technologies
- In-depth knowledge of network management, monitoring technologies, network availability, QOS, and capacity planning (Cisco, Juniper, and Fortinet).
- Ability to leverage communication and collaboration to solve problems with global peers across various functions
- Tenacious problem solver demonstrating an innate curiosity and passion for solving difficult problems.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 6 years network engineering experience OR Master of Science and 5 years network engineering experience OR PhD and 2 years network engineering experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Designing, leading, and implementing small- to medium-scale technology projects, Designing technical solutions in response to customer requests or changes in retail business, Production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations, Security testing with Burp Suite pro, Security testing with Kali Linux, Security testing with Netcat, Security testing with Nmap, Security testing with sslscan, Security testing with sslyze, Security testing with Wireshark, Troubleshooting and recommending technical solutions
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America