What you'll do...
About the Team
Sam’s Club Product Team is focused on creating an incredible omni channel shopping experience, bringing members the best products at the best prices. We are a nimble group that comes from diverse backgrounds yet guided by the same north star: to increase our members’ satisfaction and retention by working quickly, cost effectively and with a focus on having an impact. Together, with our partners in engineering, user experience design, analytics, operations, merchandising, supply chain, and marketing, we innovate and drive the future of retail by anticipating the needs of our members.
Sam’s Club ranks highest in Customer Satisfaction with Mass Merchandiser Pharmacies for the sixth consecutive year, according to the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Pharmacy Study. The Sam’s Club in-club product team supports and develops the technology that powers the Pharmacy experience for our members and associates.
Join the Sam’s Club Product Team and make an impact on the future of retail.
As a Senior Product Manager-“Health and Wellness, you will be responsible for transforming the health and wellness experience at Sam’s Club for members and associates. In this role you will lead products focused inside our pharmacy, optical and hearing centers. Products will range from internally developed solutions to exploration/implementation of 3rd party providers. You will have ownership of both next gen technologies and legacy systems.
In this role you will:
- Own the entire product lifecycle including discovery, analysis, test and learn goals, MVPs, user stories, sprint execution, launch, and iteration. Develop systemic feedback loops to drive clarity on product iteration
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders such as other product managers, engineers, and operations across multiple offices and time zones
- Seek out, research and evaluate areas of opportunity to save time and money. Articulate the problem(s) and socialize the proposed solution(s) to relevant stakeholders and colleagues
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You are passionate about healthcare, user experience, and analytics.
- You are comfortable operating and executing in a matrixed environment with multiple stakeholders. You have the empathy and communication skills to understand differing perspectives so you can articulate and deliver solutions that address the needs of multiple constituencies
- You are able to translate product strategy into detailed specifications, making functional and user interface design tradeoffs, managing product launches and owning the product successes post-launch.
- You are adept at managing relationships and influencing others at all levels without direct authority. You’re comfortable in ambiguous situations. You exhibit humility and listen to others more than you speak
You’ll make an impact by….
- Developing and enhancing products – you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Crafting and developing solutions to large business challenges – communicate business and customer needs to key partners to implement products and timelines
- Driving business plans and projects by identifying the customer and operational needs of the product
- Building a team environment by selecting, training, and mentoring
- Evaluating the effectiveness of your products and initiatives to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness with participating stakeholders
- Familiarity in health care business and technology.
- 3+ years of experience in product management, industrial engineering, systems engineering, operations consulting, or structured problem solving in the context of technology.
- Demonstrated track record of aligning to an overarching product vision, using data and analysis to support strategy and prioritization, and day to day product execution
- Strong user experience, analytics, and technical acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work well with highly cross-functional teams
- Intellectually curious with a data driven mindset. Experience shipping and iterating based on data
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal forms
- Engineering with a digital product management orientation
Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America