What you'll do...
- 3+ Years of software development experience, preferably on large-scale initiatives
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS and familiarity with front end browsers
- 3+ Years of experience designing technical solutions using Nodejs
- 3+ Years of experience designing technical solutions using Angular/React (React is more desirable than Angular)
- 3+ Years of experience Interacting with databases through queries and APIs/Services
- Experience with testing utilities such as Jest or Enzyme
- Experience with implementations with GCP and Kubernetes
- Some experience in Big Data platforms including Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Teradata, and in-memory and GPU-based databases. (Data Lake using Hadoop currently, Azure/PCF)
- Practical working experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 2 years’ experience in software engineering or related field OR 4 years’ experience in software engineering or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Science
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America