What you'll do...
About the Team
At Walmart International Technology, we are focused on enabling a true omnichannel experience for our customers across all Markets. The Omni Returns team is a crucial part of this Omni-channel vision and instrumental to ensuring our customers can process seamless and frictionless returns irrespective of the shopping and returns channel. This is a green space for International Technology with huge room for innovation and ability to impact the lives of customers and associates at a large scale.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You are a storyteller, visionary and innovator
- You are passionate, driven, and humble in your approach
- You like digging into data and doing some analysis
- You’re excited about solving complex challenges
- You’re customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You thrive on both leveraging and leading the way
- You’re comfortable influencing others, leading teams, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team’s products
You’ll make an impact by:
- Bringing Passion to ideate, plan, and ensure item domain analytical platform enables our merchants to execute efficiently.
- Conducting industry and competitive analysis to understand new technology offerings and tradeoffs.
- Partnering with our eCommerce, Merchandising and Supply chain teams to build a scalable platform that drives cross domain leverage.
- Developing and enhancing products – you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners to build roadmaps and work closely with engineering to strike a balance between features and tech debt.
- Providing overall direction for the product and manage the TCO end-to-end.
- Be hands-on in analyzing data sets and recommending solutions to stakeholders on how best to leverage the platform.
- Bachelor's degree required/MBA a huge plus!
- 8+ years in product management, emerging technologies, data analytics, and reporting.
- Experience in Identifying key metrics, conducting rigorous explorative data analysis, and in building business cases that drive decision making and business prioritization
- Data driven mindset with a degree in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics
- Sound business judgment as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements, and prioritize.
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are?
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America