What you'll do...
Senior Management II Product Management
What you’ll do.
This may be the job for you!
The Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BCDR) team, which is part of Walmart Global Risk and Compliance, focuses on ensuring Walmart’s business resilience and availability.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, you will be a key contributor by leading, designing, managing, and supporting key technology that powers our BCDR initiatives at Walmart. You will also get to explore new uses for our applications and data while working closely with cross-functional teams and leadership.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Influencing the design and technical capabilities of our applications
- Investigating new data sources that enhance the capabilities of our applications and data
- Informing application owners of the capabilities we offer and guiding them through the process of Application Mapping
- Evangelizing the use of our data for new and existing use-cases
- Driving the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensuring business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in supporting community outreach events.
- Adapting seamlessly to changing needs and requirements
You’ll sweep us off our feet by:
- Having a strong understanding of computer systems and software
- Having a strong understanding of computer networks
- Understanding how to evaluate the suitability of data for a purpose
- Having experience with cloud-deployed applications in Azure and/or GCP
- Having experience in vendor management
- Having experience in application development, deployment, and/or support
Benefits & Perks:
- Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
- The annual salary range for this position is $90000-$230000. Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
- Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Diversity and Inclusion
- We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve to live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
About Global Tech
- Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
- Working virtually this year has helped us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team, be more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting. Today, we are reimagining the tech workplace of the future by making a permanent transition to virtual work for most of our team. Of course, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We’ll collaborate in person at a regular cadence and with purpose.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 4 years’ experience in product management or related field OR 6 years’ experience in product management or related field.
2 years' experience leading cross-functional teams.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Building and leading high performing teams, Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America