What you'll do...
- Enhances security systems by monitoring and maintaining security products; writing change control installation plans; installing security systems; assisting team members with changes; working with suppliers and senior team members to review system performance; identifying and recommending improvements to system alerts and monitors; recommending and documenting improvements; assisting in network security design; assessing potential security system issues and identifying solutions; and conducting audits on security systems.
- Participates in setting the technical direction for the team by making recommendations; providing input in the development of technology roadmaps; assisting senior team members in gathering business and technical requirements to support new security system implementations; participating in the evaluation of supplier products; implementing best practices; and informing stakeholders of impactful issues.
- Manages project deliverables by delivering assigned tasks; ensuring the completion of tasks assigned to team members; managing groups of tasks associated with large initiatives; completing documentation in accordance with established guidelines; sharing knowledge and best practices with team members; participating in meetings; and communicating tasks to stakeholders (for example, customers, leadership, peers, third-party providers) as appropriate.
- Resolves security system issues (for example, configuration and management of security systems, spam filtering, access management) by troubleshooting and diagnosing issues through root cause analysis; taking corrective action to address performance problems; supporting large-scale, cross-department production issues; resolving support problems in a timely manner; providing updates to customers, project leads, and management team on problem resolution status; and driving supplier participation during problem resolution.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 6 months' experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years OR 2 years' experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIAs), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), Windows/Linux certification, and/or Security+ certification, Designing, leading, and implementing technology projects., Designing technical solutions in response to customer requests or changes, One of the following scripting/programming languages: Python, Perl, Powershell, VB Script, Ruby, PHP, Bash, C, C++, C#, or .Net, Production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations, Troubleshooting problems
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America