- Oversees processing of daily mail and supplying backup information to the ASU System Foundation.
- Works closely with database manager to update alumni information within the Advancement CRM database.
- Responsible for preparing daily backup information for Red Wolves Foundation donations, as well as alumni license plate donations, for data entry by ASU System Foundation.
- Performs duties for maintaining the database which include, but are not limited to, obituary research, iModules weekly updates, and employment status updates.
- Responsible for generating, adjusting, printing and mailing donor gift notifications, such as thank you letters.
- Digital prospect research requires current social media and technology skills including, but not limited to, using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media outlets to identify potential donors and alumni to the Portfolio Manager.
- Serves as office receptionist and answers telephone.
- Assists supervisor, Development and Alumni staff with projects or mailings.
- This position provides back up for gift processing, database management and scholarship awarding, throughout all of Advancement Services.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Employer Job Listing Link