What you'll do...
About the Team
As a part of Walmart’s International Omni Item and Catalog group, you will be responsible for defining and enabling item creation and maintenance services to power the omni experience across the company, and for providing an enhanced omni experience for customers in stores and online. You’ll partner with, influence, and align multiple groups to transform item products & services into Next Generation Technology. As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll work as a team, grow as a team, leveraging your natural curiosity and inventive problem-solving talents to anticipate the needs of our customers before they need it. In turn, we give you access to the tools and support you need to be the best version of you.
Are you the type of person who feels a personal stake in everything you work on? Do you have a strong sense of ownership, an agile mindset, and a passion for process improvement? Do you like solving complex problems, building strong relationships, and working for the success of the entire team? Then our Omni Item Senior Product Manager role could be for you.
As a part of Walmart’s International Omni Item and Catalog group, you will be responsible for defining and enabling best-in-class item creation and maintenance capabilities to power the omni experience across the company. As a leader in the Omni Item space, you’ll partner with, influence, and align multiple groups to transform item products & services into Next Generation Technology.
You’ll Make an Impact by
- Bringing Passion to ideate, plan, and ensure that a robust, next generation solution for item creation and maintenance enables our merchants and suppliers to execute more efficiently
- Partnering with cross functional teams of engineers, product & program managers, and users
- Developing and enhancing products – you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating, and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership
- Providing direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs
- Building a team environment by partnering to solve problems and staying focused till there is a solution
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You’re passionate about solving complex problems
- You’re customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You are passionate, driven, and humble in your approach
- You can work with details, but also see the big picture
- You’re comfortable influencing others, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications or a related field and 4 years’ experience in product management, or related field OR 6 years’ experience in product management or a related field.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 6 years’ experience in leading product or solution development.
- Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable business impact.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Scrum Master, Six Sigma Certification or related certification preferred
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 4 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 1 years' product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America