What you'll do...
About the Team:
We are responsible for the strategic associate productivity experience. Our goal is to enable our associates with tools and applications that improve their day-to-day experience and increase their productivity as well as enhance their team collaboration and communication. Our goal is to enable our associates to increase their productivity and enhance collaboration with the use of tools and applications that improve their day-to-day experience
By joining the team, you will get the chance to build processes that help maintain and support the environment, you will be a lesion between our team and the support team. A positive associate experience is our number one goal.
Must have experience:
- Strong background in Microsoft products
- Experience with working in an environment with a large amount of support tickets
- Basic understanding of common cloud networking architectures and configurations
Nice to have experience:
- Experience creating and maintaining processes within teams
- Knowledge of advanced troubleshooting tools such as Fiddler and Procmon
- Manages small agile teams or workstreams for systems engineering solutions by analyzes requirements based on project or business needs; partners with cross-functional teams to determine system requirements for systems application development; evaluates existing options and determines solutions that support business or project requirements; develops and implements project timelines; builds systems engineering solutions; and works with the project team to integrate systems engineering solutions with overall project designs.
- Troubleshoots issues related to systems engineering solutions by serves as software operational support and provides subject matter expertise; research and reviews reported issues; develops and implements solutions based on expertise or escalates to appropriate teams when needed; identifies trends in issues and determines the root cause; collaborates with cross-functional teams to drive solutions; updates stakeholders on issue resolution.
- Manages daily operations support for existing systems engineering solutions by performs complex maintenance and monitors the health and performance of teams MSFT products; develops and delivers operational features and operations management systems and processes to accommodate growth designs systems testing processes and environments; evaluates logs in order to proactively detect and document issues; performs daily requirements in order to ensure reliable and continued service; documents engineering processes and designs; and mentors and trains team members on applicable topics and processes.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
About Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 2 years' OR Master of Science and 1 year's systems engineering experience OR 4 years' systems engineering experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America