What you'll do...
This role is responsible for supporting and administering existing Contact Center infrastructure, as well as for designing and implementing new solutions in support of enterprise level contact centers. The primary focus is to engineer and support the Voice Product systems that provide entry into the environment and direct our managed service partners for addressing any maintenance and support activity that insures system stability. This also includes responsibility for design, development, implementation, configuration and daily operation of systems such as: InContact/Cisco/Avaya/Dialog Flow, and the telecommunications aspects of the Contact Center environment.
- Provide specialized expertise around contact center ecosystem topics including CRM, telecommunications infrastructure, analytics, social media, WFM, QM and others.
- Sets standards and direction for the Voice product stack.
- Work collaboratively with business partners, vendors, and internal technical teams to design and implement new IP Telephony solutions in our enterprise contact centers.
- Serve as the technical lead on projects of all scopes by developing design documentation, coordinating system changes, and executing configuration changes around contact center systems.
- Serve as the subject matter expert to set technical direction and give operational guidance to operational support teams.
- Develop technical standards, defines operational processes, write configuration “best practices” for contact center telecommunication and collaboration infrastructure.
- Efficient with IVR scripting with InContact
- Engineer for projects planning activities to align with project deliverables and deadlines.
- Analyze system and application data to ensure system stability and improve system performance.
- Identify and prioritize the deliverables of platform components; participate and recommend the technical direction of the platform and influence how project teams in departments develop and support dependent applications.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 4 years’ experience in software engineering or related field OR 6 years’ experience in software
engineering or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 3 years' experience in software engineering
2914 Se I St, Bentonville, AR 72712-3148, United States of America