Join a team of world class product managers through our rotational program at Sam’s Club. If you like to innovate, if you like to build products customers love, then join the Sam’s Club Product Development rotational program. You will have an opportunity to lead a cross-functional team consisting of Product, Business Strategy, Tech, UX, Engineering and Data Scientists to solve complex problems on a large scale. You will partner in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment while leveraging the resources of Walmart Inc.
People Development: Requests feedback on own work and provides feedback to others. Receives mentoring from more experienced associates.Product Development Roadmap: Provides input into the product development roadmap by gathering data and understanding required technology to meet key objectives (e.g., site functionality enhancements, product/pricing tools and dashboards) for a sub-category. Collects and organizes road mapa ctivities across multiple phases for a sub-category using a structured and data-driven approach. Suggests additional development opportunities for the technology forecast based on product and sub-category knowledge and interaction with category specialists and related team members.Product Development Lifecycle: Supports all stages of the product development lifecycle in a sub-category by completing assigned developmentactivities (e.g., product definition, scope, boundaries, targets and timeline) in the product development roadmap. Identifies and elevates issues to Product Manager that may affect product timelines for the sub-category.Research and Analysis: Performs product research and coordinates with category and related teams to conduct market, cohort and retention analysis of product features within a sub-category. Gathers relevant data and performs analysis for products in a sub-category to measure impact of existing features, detect anomalies and identify areas for potential improvement.Collaboration: Interacts with category and marketing teams to gather information, data and requirements. Effectively communicates technical product requirements for the sub-category to business and engineering partners.Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; andbuilding commitment for perspectives and rationales.Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying businessneeds; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing onimprovement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field OR 1 year's experience in product management or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Merchandising, marketing, ecommerce, operations, logistics, supply chain, or related field, Microsoft Office tools (for example, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)