What you'll do...
As UX Senior Designer we need your expertise to make an impact in highly strategic and important initiatives within one of the Walmart’s International Tech Division. Specifically, your assignment is to apply your deep knowledge of user experience design (research, conceptual design, prototyping, testing) to our core shopping experience to deeply empathize with the users. You will liaise within cross-functional partnerships across Business, Product, and Engineering and dedicate their collective creativity and execution to delivering experiences that bring delight to our users, meeting them where they are. Ultimately, your passion to serve and a growth mindset will make you a valuable member of this cross-functional team, owning and crafting effective designs from top to bottom to create delightful and effective associate facing tool experiences across multiple platforms. The right fit is someone who is an advanced creative and strategic designer, passionate for building in the B2B space, who will jump in and make an immediate impact.
- Think conceptually – applying a user-centered approach to requirements and interdependencies – to develop engaging interfaces
- Think visually – using techniques like storyboards and sketching – to communicate interaction design concepts
- Make design decisions based on good judgement, experience, research and data
- Have a real impact at scale through new product launches and incremental improvements that effect billions of our customers everyday
- Be part of a fun, humble team, always learning, collaborating with other designers to deliver a cohesive user centered experience
What You'll Need
- A strong product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve for both business requirements and user needs.
- Stellar interaction skills (track record of deploying user interface standards and conventions, functional communication flows, dynamic engaging interfaces).
- Stellar visual skill (attention to detail, stay on brand, build new patterns).
- Excellent grasp of the design thinking and process including Product/Interaction/Visual, with the know-how to move from pencil on paper to layout to pixel-perfect handoff using tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin.
- Deep understanding of design principals and industry trends.
- Expert communication and presentation skills with ability to clearly present your work; you are articulate and can advocate design rationale.
- Readily give and receive constructive feedback.
- Expert partnering with cross functional teams in launching new products and improvements to existing features.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years designing for multiple platforms experience or equivalent practical experience
- Delivered successful design for responsive web, iOS and Android
- Experience building efficient scalable systems or in platform UI experience
- Bachelor’s in Design, User Experience, Human Computer Interaction.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor Degree and 2 years design experience OR Masters Degree and 1 year design experience OR 4 years design experience.
1 year experience designing front-end user experience solutions for mobile applications on major smartphone platforms (for example, Android, iOS).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Designing front-end user experience solutions for consumer software development using modern web technologies (for example, AJAX, Ruby on Rails, strong HTML/CSS skills), Developing user experience solutions with agile methodology, eCommerce, Software Design
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America