What you'll do...
The International Operations team is the governing body for Operational Excellence. We provide visibility to our tech debit for product leaders through the OE Scorecard and provide details around that information. Even though Tech teams are emailing owners, we are reinforcing that with information from the scorecard and assisting to automate and obsolete where possible. Our team provides visibility to data through dashboarding data from Service Now and education on drivers of their scores and pushing teams to clean up their process and improve the data. Our team is driving improvement to the ITSM process to include information on dependencies (teams/services) that if there is an impact from that change, engagement will be much quicker and in theory reducing engagement and resolution times. This team drives process improvement throughout our markets to ensure our technology’s availability is at its best at all times.
What you'll do:
- Reduces the impact of application and infrastructure failures on business delivery by analyzing the impact of disruptions; determining tasks to be performed; instituting disaster recovery procedures; and escalating appropriately.
- Determines the impact of new products and tools implementation across the business and mitigates potential issues by ensuring operational issue sare considered during planning and implementation; identifying systems or equipment conflicts and compatibility; developing contingency plans; anddesigning post-implementation documentation, standard operating practices, and training approaches.
- Supports Field Support cross-functional areas of responsibility by approving change tickets for Operations; analyzing daily and weekly incident data;identifying and communicating incident trends across multiple areas of business; reviewing and documenting associate quality trends; developing operational improvement, training, and mitigation plans for cross-functional trending issues; developing and implementing training and operational roadmaps; managing area specific training implementation; and ensuring that all safeguards have been taken by the requesting team.
- Audits cross-functional critical systems delivery for business processes by reviewing service level contracts; interacting with support managers to set priorities to ensure business continuance and service level agreements are met; developing and implementing recommendations on how to improve service levels; identifying and implementing improvements to maintain best practices; utilizing audit data in order to identify and resolve business continuity issues; collaborating cross-functionally to determine prioritization and plans for resolution and/or improvement; developing mitigation plans to prevent future impact to business processes; and improving tools to address Walmart business needs.
- Monitors and manages flows and services levels by analyzing and reviewing production schedules; forecasting and identifying issues in schedulesand flows; generating reports and making recommendations for solutions to issues; escalating issues to all levels, both internally and externally; and ensuring that problems are resolved.
- Manages changes made to existing hardware, software, and schedules by reviewing the changes; leading test plans and backout procedures;reviewing time requested and work-flow impact; analyzing changes and determining their impact on service levels; determining resolution plans and managing their implementation; reporting results to the applicable teams; and attending daily infrastructure area meetings to follow up on outstanding issues.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 4 years operations analyst experience OR 6 years operations analyst experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Availability management and escalation processes, Change management processes, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Problem and incident management processes, Production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations, Remedy for change management, problem and incident management, and availability management
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America