Foresight Consulting- Digital Transformation Design & Strategy
As a member of the Disruptive Design team at Walmart Global Technology, you’ll have the opportunity to engage and lead internal stakeholders through understanding and addressing some of their most complex challenges in their journey of digital transformation. We lead groups through identifying their critical issues in their organization’s digital maturity journey and response to change, encompassing technological and cultural opportunities (tools, data, strategy, communications) etc. The nature of the strategy and consulting role is grounded in a mixture of skills including futures thinking, collaboration, problem solving, communications, project management and change management.
You will need to engage in unfamiliar groups and topics under pressure to leverage research to rapidly learn the topic and understand challenges to create an environment that empowers ideation for solutions and steer toward actionable outcomes.
· Leading team members in understanding and pinpointing internal teams/organizations/stakeholder’s areas for digital transformation acceleration
o Education of internal strategies and exploration of gaps or needs
o Broadening exposure to external trends, signals, case studies to bring awareness to engagements
· Design and customize series of sessions to support stakeholders in designing potential futures
o Creating tactical steps for action engagements through ideation and ultimately action plans
o Support stakeholders in bringing their team(s) along in driving change
o Creating environment for alignment and collaboration to co-develop solutions
o Generate momentum for digital transformations with a sense of urgency through influence of decisions
· Deliver quality sessions with seamless experience for organization/stakeholders/teams ranging from 10-50+ participants
· Continuous improvement of processes and truly connected collaborative experiences
· A depth of understanding in digital transformation, design thinking, futures thinking, foresight, and digital enablement
· Ability to manage multiple complex engagements simultaneously across various mediums (in person across various locations and virtual) with continuous visibility of executive leadership
Requirements/Past experience in:
· Organizational change management (planning and communication)
· Project Management (5+ years prior experience)
· Foresight, Design Thinking, or Futures Thinking (3+ years prior experience)
· Large meeting management or prior facilitation experience (3 +years prior experience)
· User experience mapping/journey mapping
· High personal EQ
· Cultural awareness
· Public speaking experience
· Prior experience in digital transformation/ digital strategy/ transformational project execution (5+ years prior experience)
· Tools candidate will need to demonstrate capabilities with:
o Standard office tools (word processing, spreadsheet, basic database management)
o Engagement and collaboration tools (Zoom, Mural, whiteboard, Miro)
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor of Science and 6 years product management experience OR Master of Science and 3 years product management experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.