What you'll do...
This senior engineer will play a crucial role in building technical solutions to help other developers deliver faster with modern software and application development tools. This role will be part of the developer enablement organization and will be involved in building and enhancing in-house or cloud-based CI/CD tools. With thousands of developers and builds running on our pipelines each day, this role will be critical in supporting our products and services, as well as integrating security features in the workflow.
- 5+ years of IT industry experience with a Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience using NodeJS to build scalable, stateful and stateless http or WebSocket service
- Experience in Web and Mobile Application testing frameworks (Selenium/Appium)
- Experience building test framework with common test automation tools
- DevOps Experience with public cloud (MSFT Azure, AWS, etc)
- Source Control (GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure Repos etc)
- Continuous Integration ( Jenkins, Travis CI, Bamboo, Azure Pipelines etc)
- Continuous Deployment (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Concord etc)
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools (Terraform, Packer, Puppet, Ansible etc)
- Security and Network awareness
- Problem solving and troubleshooting design and development issues and provide appropriate solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience working with global teams
- React/Angular JS experience is a plus
- Container Concepts (Docker)
- Experience with front end test automation framework is a plus
- Experience building scalable stateless service in K8S is preferred
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 2 years’ experience in software engineering or related field OR 4 years’ experience in software engineering or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Science
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America