What you'll do...
About the Team
As a part of Walmart’s International Item Catalog & Supplier Team, you will be responsible to work with the stakeholders in multiple international markets to define their problems and identify solutions to solve them. You will partner with teams across multiple cross functional areas and work together to build next generation technologies for merchandising. As a Sr. Product Manager, you’ll work as a team, grow as a team, leveraging your natural curiosity and inventive problem-solving talents to anticipate the needs of our customers before they need it. In turn, we give you access to the tools and support you need to be the best version of you.
You’ll Make an Impact by
- Driving product lifecycle from requirement definition, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, KPIs and other launch efforts
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices; identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Conducting industry and competitive analysis to understand the emerging trends in advertising industry to identify new opportunities.
- Conduct customer research to define customer segments and identify needs to inform product roadmap.
- Developing and enhancing products – you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You’re passionate about solving complex problems
- You’re customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You can work with details, but also see the big picture
- You’re comfortable influencing others, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
- You are data-driven and a strategic thinker
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications or a related field and 4 years’ experience in product management, or related field OR 6 years’ experience in product management or a related field.
- 2 years’ experience in leading cross-functional teams.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 6 years’ experience in leading product or solution development.
- Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable business impact.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 4 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 1 years' product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America