What you'll do...
What you’ll do at Sam’s Club
At Sam’s Club, we’re committed to being the membership you love the most. The Sam's Club Product team crafts compelling experiences wherever we meet our members and associates—from our clubs, to their businesses, and to their homes. We creatively deliver impact for the web, apps, in-club experiences and associate-facing tools.
In this role you will:
- Support the entire product lifecycle including discovery, analysis, test and learn goals, MVPs, user stories, sprint execution, launch, and iteration. Develop systemic feedback loops enabling:
- A sustainable, decentralize data governance process
- A single, integrated portal consolidating and streamlining data governance process/administration requirements across enterprise systems
- A proactive monitoring and alerting application/approach maintaining process integrity
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders such as other product managers, engineers, and operations across multiple offices and time zones
- Apply structured thinking to your problems in the form of journey mapping, value stream mapping, domain-driven design, root cause analysis, and dependency mapping
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You are passionate about the ability to have good data and make great decisions.
- You are customer centric, focused on understanding and meeting the needs of those your serve.
- You are able to translate product strategy into detailed specifications, making functional and user interface design tradeoffs, managing product launches and owning the product successes post-launch.
- Have a bias towards action with an eye towards detail. You drive results without being directed. You are able to understand cross-functional needs and ruthlessly prioritize. You make sure other team members are aligned and empowered to execute.
You’ll make an impact by….
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Driving business plans and projects by identifying the customer and operational needs of the product
- Crafting and developing solutions to large business challenges – communicate business and customer needs to key partners to implement products and timelines
- Building a team environment by selecting, training, and mentoring
- Evaluating the effectiveness of your products and initiatives to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness with participating stakeholders
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field and 4 years’ experience in product management or related field OR 6 years’ experience in product management or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, and recommending solution requirements, Product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America